Can Airdrop Be Rich ? Here My Experience

adsense 336x280

This is my experience getting airdrop crypto. 

Before i am explaning about my experience, you must know about the airdrop crypto. 

Airdrop is not one of way you get rich. You must build strong community to get more referall. This is important. Without referall you can not become rich. hehe

You can get legit airdrop after you research the project. 

Crypto airdrop defi is legit. Read my experience : 

Can Airdrop Be Rich ? Here My Experience

Can Airdrop Crypto Be Rich ? Here My Experience 

3-6 Months Without Money 

This is a harsh reality. You will not get any money for amount 3-4 months. Believe me. You have to work hard to get a legit airdrop. Maybe you won't get anything during that month. This is reality. You have to have a job first. 

Airdrop Scam 

There are tokens listing in coinmarketcap in a day. The next reality is airdrop scam. You will be headache. Haha. Why ? Because the tokens can't swap in dex exchange, example : pancakewap and Bscwap. Trust me :-D

Follow More One Channel Telegram Airdrop But No One Winner :-D 

I Join a several channel telegram airdrop, like : airdropinspector, airdrop6 and airdrop365. But there is no name in My list winner. :-P shit

The Bad Experience 


adsense 336x280